Nominal diamater: DN 15 – DN 100
Connection: flanged end acc. to DIN 2501 – PN 10, ANSI Class 150, JIS 10K Body: 2 pieces cast steel 1.0619(WCB) RAL 5005 signal-blue epoxy coated Ball/Spindle: 1 piece, PFA-coated / Ø14-DD11-F05
Set of spare parts: Consisting of Ball PFA-coated, seat and seals
Ideally suited for positive shut-off, flow control and throttling of corrosive, abrasive or even toxic process media in either liquid or gaseous state.
Ball valves SBV series are available as DIN- or ANSI-valves, with handlever for manual quarter turn operation as per standard or with bare shaft for easy installation of actuator units.
The sturdy design bodies are made of cast steel 1.0619 (WCB A216), RAL 5005 signal-blue epoxy-coated.
- Heavy-duty, robust construction, maintenance-free
- Body halves friction-locked (metal-to-metal)
- Bubble-tight shut-off throughout the full pressure and temperature range
- One-piece ball/shaft, PFA-encapsulated
- Zero stem leakage provided by an innovative stem sealing mechanism
- Consistent low operating torque
- Maximum flow rates at lowest pressure drops
- Integrated ISO top flange for standard actuators
- Flanges acc. to DIN PN10/16 resp. ANSI 150lbs for installation into existing piping systems
|Material||Spheroidal iron GGG 40.3 with te- flon lining (PFA)|
|DN||Actuator||€ / pc.|