Body: cast steel 1.0619(WCB) RAL 5005 signal-blue epoxy coated
Diaphragm: PTFE/EPDM with bayonet seal
Bonnet: cast steel 1.0619(WCB)
Ideally suited for shut-off, flow control and throttling of corrosive and abrasive process media in either liquid or gaseous state.
Diaphragm valves SDV series are available as DIN- or ANSI-valves, with handwheel for manual operation as per standard.
The sturdy design bodies are made of cast steel 1.0619 (WCB), coating RAL 5005 signal-blue epoxy coated.
- Heavy duty, robust construction, maintenance-free
- Bubble-tight shut-off throughout the full pressure and temperature range
- Spindle protection against atmospheric corrosion
- High life cycle
- Force limiting device protecting diaphragm from cold flow and other deformations
- Yellow sight indicator showing actual position of diaphragm
- Easy replacement of components on site
- Flanges acc. to DIN PN10/16 resp. ANSI 150lbs for installation into existing piping systems