The Flowline LV36 / LH35 / LV35 Switch Tek Float Level Switch are offered in both vertical and horizontal configurations, the general purpose high-temp float level switches provide reliable liquid level detection of relatively clean water, diluted chemicals and light weight oils with a 30VA or 100VA reed switch output. Media examples include hot deionized water and cooking oil. The stainless steel liquid level sensors are mounted vertically inside the tank or horizontally through the tank wall as a high level alarm or low level alarm.
Additional feature and benefits for the Flowline LV36 / LH35 / LV35 Switch Tek Float Level Switch include:
- 316 SS level sensor for high temp and pressure applications
- Dry contact reed switch selectable NO or NC via float orientation
- Vertical and horizontal mounting configurations for high or low level point detection
- Simple level switch for high temperature/pressure applications
- Switches wire directly to a PLC/SCADA or controller
- Switches can be converted in the field from NO to NC