The diaphragm actuators of type series MA are mainly used to operate linear stroking valves. Furthermore they can be used together with appropiate gear mechanisms for operating rotating valves, as well as for any linear movements in the range of strokes and powers.
Diaphragm effective areas: 70 cm³ to 1070 cm³
Shut off forces: 0,5 kN to 122 kN Strokes: 10 mm to 140 mm Temperature range: -30 °C to +90 °C Allowable airpressure: up to 6 bar
- 5 actuator sizes
- 120 different spring combinations
- Numerous strokes realizable
- Completely and party made of stainless steel
- Heavy duty type (also adapted for rough operation)
- Precise stem guide, therefore low wear and long life cycle
- Component parts replaceable, low maintenance costs
- Pillar yoke acc. to NAMUR, easy mounting of control valves and other parts.
- The simple acting actuators are reversible
- Double acting is available for all actuator sizes
- All actuators can be provided with handwheel or stroke limitation