The Flowline LC4 / LC9 Series Remote Level Controller is available in CSA approved, general purpose (LC4X)or isolation (LC9X) with built-in intrinsic safety barriers for use with associated apparatus, the level controller is offered in three configurations for pump and valve control. The LC40/90 accepts one level sensor input and provides one 10A relay. The LC41 accepts two level sensor inputs and provides one latching 10A relay for automatic fill or empty control. The LC42/92 accepts three level sensor inputs with one latching 10A relay output for automatic fill or empty control, and a second non-latching 10A relay for high level alarm or low level alarm. For field mount installation, add a single or dual indicator NEMAbox.
Additional features of the Flowline LC4 / LC9 Series Switch-Pro Remote Level Controller include:
- Optional built-in intrinsic safety barriers for hazardous applications (LC9X)
- Easy setup with LED indicators for sensor, power and relay status
- 35 mm DIN rail mount Polypropylene enclosure with removable terminal strips
- Invert switch changes relay state from NO to NC without rewiring
- Mounts easily in control panel
- Connects to any Flowline level switch
- Interfaces directly with any horn, buzzer, valve, etc.
- Use LC_1, LC_2 version for automatic fill / empty operations